Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bonnie Pointer


Bonnie-Pointer-383
Originally uploaded by juicefreewithsoul.

Today's observation: It's pretty much impossible to remain distressed over the book you are reading for class "Perfect Girls, Starving Daughters" which is a heavy, heavy read involving eating disorders, of which, I know a little something about, while listening to Bonnie Pointer.

Well, Bonnie Pointer put an end to the book for now. I'll pick it up again later when it isn't weighing so heavily on my soul.

So to Bonnie: "Heaven Must Have Sent You". The salve of Disco. Some will consider that blasphemy - but I absolutely refuse to believe you can listen to her AND stay in a bad mood. So in this case, Disco does not suck.

Besides it reminds me of roller skating with my friends in 6th grade. Awesome.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails