Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Photo a Day - 365 Project

R


emember this year I was going to the "photo a day" 365 photos project?

Life got a little crazy when I intended to start right after the holidays and so project 365 sort of took a back seat. But I'm ready to start again.

I took a few photos in anticipation of the project, but mostly, I'll just need to start from here. But to get me started here is one of the first ones that I took. I'm going to do a photo a day but I don't know if I'll post them here EVERY day - maybe I will update every few days or once a week and you can let me know which ones you like best.

So, without further ado: Photo of the DAY

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

cool - this will be fun to see.

Jenny-Jenny said...

It will be fun to watch this develop! I'm excited to see what you get.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails