Friday, May 14, 2010

I am made of Yellow Sun - Part Deux

C


ontinuing on yesterday's theme from the Chanel No. 5 commercial:

I am made of Blue Skies and Golden Sunlight...and I will Feel this way forever...

Sunlight:

I still say there's almost nothing more cheerful than a yellow kitchen!

I love the typography on the wall, that wall makes the whole room come alive

Love yellow with black and white but then the turquoise adds just that little bit extra!

almost a formal space but so cheery...

Once upon a time there was a girl and when she got into her bed every night, and woke up to her cheerful yellow walls she was happy forever after.
Joyful with a modern edge
How obsessed am I with tufted things right now? That is the PERFECT yellow.

You wish you would have thought of this...well, that's okay, you can still do it. It looks awesome and you'd always have that song playing in your head.

That's all for today - tomorrow will be a happy blue...the kind Bob Ross liked to paint in his "happy skies" with his "happy little trees".

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails