Thursday, September 23, 2010

I can't sleep...

I


can't sleep anymore. Pretty much...at all. I'm relatively certain I've seen studies that this causes a type of madness eventually. Don't even bother suggesting anything to cure me because I've probably tried it already. I'm now hoping it just goes away if I don't worry about it. Because I think worrying about it is just making it even worse.

So sometimes at 3:00 am when I am just tired of being tired and tired of trying to sleep, I randomly look at things on the internet which I am never going to purchase but which are pretty or cool or just a way to amuse myself for 15 minutes before trying to sleep again (you can only read in bed or watch tv or write so much...)

So here's what I found at 3:38 am this morning. First off I started thinking how it's weird that my eyesight is actually getting - well, I guess, worse - when I'm reading or looking at the laptop up close, I sometimes prefer to not wear my glasses at all. And then I started thinking about new glasses. And I found these:

which I adore...how cute are those?


and then I found these Chanel ones, which are a close second...but probably more expensive

and then I started thinking about how cute all of Kate Spades stuff is (the first glasses are Kate Spade) and I found these, which look like Christmas morning:


really great right?

And then I started thinking about jewelry, which led to images like these:


(that's a Tiffany cuff, silver ring, and Hermes watch)

Which got me started thinking about an Hermes bag...and if you could get a Birkin, but you could only get ONE ever, what color would you get?
And THAT'S how I finally fell asleep...

Thinking about what color of Birkin I would get...

What color would you get?




currently running close to $9,000 depending on what type of leather you have (small scale alligator is the most expensive)

Which is probably why I finally fell asleep...because then I was definitely thinking about something which was no longer logical at all...

4 comments:

Callie said...

caljo1234OH Lezlee I love it! I have to think of random out there things to sleep too! But not that cute and organized! I like the purple one!

I Am Boymom said...

At least you try to find a way to stop the worry...I just wallow in it. But I so get the late night internet sessions due to insomnia. That's usually when I catch up on my blog reading.

Hailey Yep said...

Is is bad that I already have my Birkin picked out? Black crocodile with gold hardware. Boring, I know. But if you're going to buy a $10k bag you want it to be practical, right?
Or orange ostrich...

Suzanne Barker said...

I'm so glad SOMETHING put you to sleep! wouldn't reading something really boring do it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails