Friday, September 10, 2010

The last drops of summer...

C

ontinuing on our pool and water theme, because the days are fast dwindling that you can still enjoy one.

Even here in Phoenix, when the daily temps start to dip down into those 80s, the temp inside the pool starts to cool off too much for me. So use them while you still can!

I think having a pool is a blessing and a curse. Because if you don't have one, you really want one. And I DO appreciate having one. I really do. But if I ever use it, I feel lazy. Which is totally stupid. So lately, I've been using mine more often - even if it's just for 15-30 minutes, why not? It's so great when the sun is out and it's that quiet spot of the afternoon before life gets hectic, just to grab a few minutes in the pool, honestly, it doesn't get any better. IF you can relax and enjoy it.

So learn to relax.

Even though I already have a pool, and it's unlikely I'll ever remodel it, I still like to look at other inspiring pools. What is it about water? As human beings were just drawn to it - we like pools, and rivers and lakes and beaches, and we really like to live in houses that have access to these things - I'm sure it's some primitive instinct that drives us.

So here's an ode to the last drops of summer, may you make the most of them.




































1 comment:

Hailey Yep said...

I'm obsessed with that grass island...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails