Wednesday, June 08, 2011

2011 Paint Trends - Part III, Orange

One of my new favorite colors is Orange. Most of the oranges you see now are a very citrusy version of the color (as opposed to the kind of burnt and rust oranges we saw in the 70s) - mostly tangerines and true oranges with nectarine thrown in now and again.

Orange looks great with modern and contemporary styling and architectural design!  I think it's one of the most 'now' colors you can use. 

love the gray and orange combo

several of the photos I have right now are wallpapers instead of paint, but that doesn't make it any less trendy

great with all the white


I think the only drawback to orange is that it might get tiring, but when paired with all the restful white, I think it works wonderfully. 

the orange and the blue together is an uber modern combination

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails