Sunday, July 24, 2011

Oh My Word...(more decor with typography)

I love some well placed typography in design & decor.  Lately, I am seeing old electric signs with bulbs which are super cool and I'd love to get a hold of one of those - even a letter a would be awesome.  Here's some of the best things I've seen recently:

How darned cute is that "nudist colony" signage?  I really love this room. 

love the powder room door idea in a house, love the mirrors too.

You can barely see that elegant "M", isn't it lovely?


I like the bedding and the colors (count them, 3 of our 2011 trend colors) but I totally dig the most those letters crawling up the wall.

this is super interesting and cool.

love this idea

This wall has a lot of black and white typography going on - I love how it pulls everything together

sweet pillow

I know you've seen this before in red, but this is the first I've seen it in gray.  I like it. 

I like how just the best thought out word can make a space so much more fun. 

awesome with the Shepherd Fairey prints.

Remember how Mary Tyler Moore had a big 'M' in her apartment?  She was so ahead of her time.

This is my absolute favorite!  I would nearly kill for this thing.



that "yummy" is such cuteness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails