Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Apartment Therapy Room For Color Contest - AGAIN!

Remember a couple of years ago I fought hard and made it to the quarter finals in the Room for Color contest for Apartment Therapy?  (but alas did not win...I did get a free design book for making it into the quarter finals though)

Last year I tried again, but failed to even make the cut into the contest.  :(  I felt like I'd completely lost my mojo.

This year I decided to enter my bedroom.  I know it's a totally insane green.  I get it, people often think I've lost my mind.  But I honestly really love it.  It makes me happy EVERY SINGLE DAY.

And guess what?  I'm back in the contest again for the Western Division!  I'm very happy about that. 

There are some other really great rooms in the contest so far, and I'm sure there will be more great rooms to come so I understand I'm up against some difficult odds.  (this sounds like the speech people make when they say "it's an honor to be nominated...)  But seriously, it is! 

But if you have a minute to pop over to apartment therapy and vote "like" on my entry, that would be super awesome.  You do have to sign - in  (If you voted for me last time, you had to sign in then too). 

VOTE HERE

I'll love you forever. 

And just for fun, here are ALL the photos I took of my room (you could only submit 5 for the contest)















2 comments:

Christina Martinez said...

Your room is totally rad! I love the collages. Good Luck...and yup I voted for you!

Suzanne Barker said...

I voted! Madame amazing

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails