Thursday, January 12, 2012

Now that's a POP of color!

I'm kind of recently obsessed with pops of color.

Okay - admittedly, I'm always kind of big on color in general.  But I love all the ways I see color being used in fashion and in decor lately.

But then I saw this new hotel in the Phoenix area and I it made me feel that if I could live there, I would assume I had died and gone to heaven.  (In my heaven, there's loads of color).

And so, I present some gorgeous photos of this lovely new hotel in Scottsdale:







Maybe I can't live there, but I wouldn't mind visiting for a while.

You can check out their website here:  THE SAGUARO

and while you there, their parent company has LOADS of other dreamy locations to check out with equally excellent offerings here:  Joie De Vivre

a girl can always dream.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails