Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Brad Goreski - Putting the Rad in Brad

I'm not a newcomer to my love of Brad Goreski.  I've been hearting on him since his first season on Rachel Zoe.  I like watching Rachel's show but it suffered from a serious lack of Brad this past season.

Brad is like every great thing about boys and fashion all wrapped up into one little cute package.  He's adorable and irresistible.  Honestly, find me someone who can resist the charms of this guy, because if you can find me that person, I'll show you a horrible mean ogre.

Brad seems like a genuinely nice boy.  In that especially specific Canadian kind of way that he has about him.  Like he's totally fabulous and totally normal - except totally not - all at the same time.

He someone manages to combine the retro vibe of a by-gone era while embracing a certain 80s moment and at the same time bringing us solidly into what is NOW in 2012 and beyond.

Look, I don't know what it is about me that I am drawn to these characters.  But they make me happy.  Brad's show on Bravo makes me happy - but more than that, just seeing him out and about in his loud happy bright colors makes me happy too.

I almost embarrass myself with my embrace of such things.

I'm a 44 yr old mother of 3 with lots of stuff on my plate to think about besides Brad Goreski.

But you know,

That's never really stopped me from being an embracer of silly things, and appreciating them immensely.








if you're not watching Brad on it's a BRAD BRAD WORLD on Bravo, you should maybe check it out.

3 comments:

Suzanne Barker said...

hmmm I don't have time to watch more tv, but it really sounds fun.

bandanamom2 said...

I know - I can't keep up with the shows that I do want to watch. I'm constantly trying to keep my DVR from erasing the shows I want to watch because there are too many unwatched shows on there. But I make room for Brad. :)

jamie @ [kreyv] said...

Just randomly stumbled upon your blog--love it! And, I agree, you gotta love Brad!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails