Monday, March 05, 2012

Stress Relief

Sometimes when I have a particularly stressful day I envision what my life would look like if I lived in the most perfect place on earth.  It's fun to think about because there are many possibilities.  It's actually been proven that visualization of that sort can help you de-stress when other things might not be helpful.

On days like that places like this seems pretty wonderful:




If that doesn't do the trick you can always imagine taking a bubble bath somewhere like this:


Or just go take a bubble bath and imagine you're in one of those places.  

Even better.  

Luckily, I still adore my bathtub, even if it doesn't quite look like the photo above



It's the simple things.

But still...

I'd take one of the fabulous houses above too.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails