Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Beautiful Brown Rooms

For all of you out there googling for great brown room ideas (and there are a LOT of you...it's still one of the top search items that lands people on my blog...and by the way, blog hits are now around 6,000 a month consistently, I continue to be shocked at the way the numbers continue to climb so thanks internet googlers), 
I save up brown room images I like and do a blog post on them about once a year.  It takes me about that long to find enough of them that I really like.  That's the bad news.  But the good news is that means this blog post every year will give you some really great brown room ideas that are beautiful!

The best advice I can give you if you're considering brown is choose a really lovely tone carefully and then add at least two accent colors that will really make it beautiful.  Bold colors work well.  Good luck!

ps, Brown includes Beige as far as I'm concerned.

Here you go:
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails